Monday, July 26, 2010

On upcoming projects:

+I have started a new self portrait. No idea where it is going, but so far it is... wild.

+/- This commision is taking way longer than it should have. Like, seriously. I am having the hardest time making it happy. But! tonight I got closer than I have been in the last two weeks, so yay? I think it might be, maybe, almost kinda sorta should be nearly ready to be halfway done in the next two, three days.

+I HAS  A KILN. FINALLY.

-The kiln is not here and it may be another two weeks.

+BUT! I have one and I get paid soon and the weather will cool off in a few weeks so it will be time to get started on making potteries. For Christmas. So many ideas! I am so excited.

+I am taking my first photography course this fall. TOTALLY JAZZED ABOUT THAT. I already have a pretty good eye and manage to take some decent stuff on my own. Maybe with some instruction I can jump up to not bad.

...more later. Bed now. Before it is too late for coffee to save me.

No comments:

Post a Comment